Winter Beauty Favorites

Hello everyone,  today i like to show you my favorites (nail polish, lipstick and more)  :) i hope you will enjoy it :-* Let...

Hello everyone, 
today i like to show you my favorites (nail polish, lipstick and more)  :)
i hope you will enjoy it :-*



Let's start with LIPSTICKS

My absolutely favorite color is the lipstick of "& other stories
The name of the color is Imperial Carmine 
It's a warm brown-red tone, which is not so flashy. The color has a very natural effect! It's perfect for girls, who don't like very conspicuous color on their lips :) 


The second one is a lipstick by MAC... yeah i know :D every girl loves mac lipstick and of course me too. 
I love the matte color of the label. I bought overtime very colorful lipsticks, like red or pink. 
They were very everytime an eye-catcher, buuuut this time i looked for a warm color like the one of "&the other stories" and i found a very nice one!

Please me - MAC

I think for winter are warm colors very suitable. I don't like very flashy ones in cold times! 
And the Lipstick is perfect for cold and cosy period :)



Let me show you now my favorite NAIL POLISH of the season :D 

The first one that i like to show you is... yeeeeeeah... what is it?
Of course  ESSIE NAIL POLISH
Vested Interest

I love the color, because like i said about the lipstick tone,  i don't like flashy colors in winter. 
I bought this time a green self-effacing tone. 

and the second polish is from O P I
NL T33

This color you can wear with everything...
two words: timeless elegance 







I hope you love the post 
and if you have any questions, than please comment or write me: dornalook@live.de

Kisses,

Dorna.





You Might Also Like

2 Kommentare

  1. Schöne Favoriten! Ich habe auch so einen Lippenstift wie deinen von &other stories aber von Mac nach dem Motto "My lips but better" - Twig ist das glaube ich. Die Lippenstifte von &other stories habe ich noch nie ausprobiert aber wenn die gut sind muss ich die wohl mal testen :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Ja ich habe mir jetzt zum ersten mal ein Lippenstift von & other stories geholt und ich bin so zufrieden! ich finde die schon fast besser, als die von MAC.
      Kann sie dir nur weiterempfehlen :)

      Löschen